Well-Being is More than Just a State of Mind
Well-being is the overall satisfaction that you have with life: feeling happy and living a life of purpose joyfully, feeling healthy, stable, and grounded while enjoying good health, wonderful social connections, and inner peace.
However, for most of us, this is a very elusive concept. We are constantly focusing on what we want to achieve and what we want to avoid. We are simply not living and not just being in the present moment.
You may say. “Life will be better when I have this.” or “I will have more peace once I do that.” or you may be exceptionally positive, ignoring the lessons that the present moment has to offer.
So, take a moment to ponder this question: are you thriving, struggling, or suffering? If your answer is struggling or suffering, then explore further with the below questions:
- In which area of your life? (relationships, career, finances, body, mind)
- What is lacking? (Happiness, support, voice, respect, love, boundaries, motivation etc.)
- Look inside yourself – in what ways are you expecting the world or the people around you to fulfill or reciprocate what you’re lacking?
- What can you do now to give yourself more of what you lack? And once you do, you will see that area in your life undergoes a beautiful transformation.
Yes, it is as easy as it sounds, and it is as difficult as it sounds.
But you don’t need to do this alone. Get support from peers, trusted friends and family, mentors, guides, Counselors, or Coaches on this lifelong journey to increase and maintain your state of well-being. You can even explore the ZennMore platform and book a session!
Here’s something to get you started. Visit: https://zennmore.com/search and discover sessions that are guaranteed to bring you into a state of flow like:
- Self-Love Coaching
- Personal Training
- Holistic Healing
- Life Coaching
- Nutrition Coaching
- Health and Wellness Coaching
We can’t wait for you to get started.
Live, laugh and ZennMore!
ALL ZENNMORE ARTICLES ARE REVIEWED AND VERIFIED BY PSYCHOLOGISTS